May 2, 2010

A Blog Mini-Series: Ankle FAIL Part III

*****WARNING*****

THE CANKLE IS TURNING BLUE NOW.  THIS IS BOTH EXCITING AND GROSS ALL AT THE SAME TIME.  If you are grossed out by swelling or bruising, then come back to the blog after I am done having fun showing off my war wound.  That is all.

*****END OF WARNING*****

Alright!  Time for the weekend update.  The bugger has finally started to show its true colors.  I spent most of yesterday watching movies and such.  Been pretty relaxing so far.


Our dear friend, Brad Wilcox, came over last night for dinner.  We (shall I say, Jess) did it up right.  We had back strap and polish sausage (thank you, Fred the Deer), an awesome salad, and both sweet potato and waffle fries.  It was exceptional.

The boys (Rusty, Evan, and Jeremy) were also without a mother, so they came over for dinner too.  It was way fun.  



Jess finished off the evening by making us cinnamon rolls from scratch.

Yea, I nearly had a conniption they were so good.










So who is up for a little ANKLE FAIL?  I know I am.  Let's bring on the bruises.


Now for the inside:



I have now hopefully succeeded in making you hungry and slightly nauseous in about 20 seconds.

Now I will show you pictures of the puppy taking a nap with me yesterday so that you will think she is cute and not want to hurt me.




Gosh, she is ridiculously cute if I may say so myself.
That's all for this edition of Ankle FAIL.    Take 30 seconds and write us a comment.  I can't decide if you all will like/hate this Mini Series.  I would love some feedback.

Mr. Cankle

1 comment:

Tommy said...

I love it! I had a 3rd degree high ankle sprain in high school just before a family ski trip, it was miserable. I hurt it a few more times in college and the bruises all look the same. Hope it heals up well so that you can get back on the court!