Apr 30, 2010

A Blog Mini-Series: Ankle FAIL Part II

Day two of the ankle FAIL here:



Yep, those are bruises starting to peak through there.




I literally think that you can pick out how many stitches in my ankle brace are there because they imprint into the swelling so clearly...Kind of weird.   Ok, really weird.


So I have this awesome brace that I've been using to keep the swelling pushed out of the FAIL joint...Here's the coolest part:



Is it childish that I find this picture fascinating?  The fluid has "puddled" right above where the ankle brace ends.  Incredible.


Ok, that's enough gross/weird pictures for the night.  Back to watching the Thunder (hopefully) beat the Lakers to force a game seven.

Man, I seriously dislike the Lakers.

Thanks and Gig'em,
Mr. Hill Cankle

1 comment:

prothro said...

picture fail. :( i want to see the cankle.