May 19, 2010

SHFP: Like Mother Like Daughters

The very first day I signed up for twitter one my friends from high school, Ellen Reynolds, was the first to interact with me.   In fact it was probably the first interaction we have had since high school! It has been extremely fun to talk to her again.   Through twitter I found out some pretty cool stuff about Ellen like:

Ellen works in Austin for a super cool company called the Dachis Group that specializes in combining social media with business.   The Dachis Group has created a business model that captures and creates value from new movements technology, society, and the emerging market place.   Which basically means they are on the forefront of how businesses will communicate internally and externally.   I just so happen to think that is totally interesting.

Ellen, her mom Nancy, and her sister Robin have a food blog called Like Mother Like Daughters.   It is all about using great ingredients, being healthy, having fun, and all the different views and aspects of food.  Not mention that their blog design is one of my favorites.

Go check them out and give them some love :)
( I may have accidently become facinated by the company Ellen works for while writing this blog, so I just wanted to reiterate the coolness of her food blog in case anyone was confused )

2 comments:

Ellen said...

You are the absolute sweetest!! I'm glad that I'm an internet stalker so that I was able to find you on twitter!! (That was a little creepy, yes, but it's so good to talk to you again!) Thank you so much for the blog love - I've seen some yummy stuff on your blog, too...let me know if you ever want to guest post on ours - we would love to have you! :)

Nancy R said...

What a nice post!!! Thank you for the love and encouragement! I will be checking back for more good stuff from you! Your blog is awesome! And tell ur mom HI please!