Sep 11, 2008

**Preachin It**

"Because he has set his love upon ME, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understand MY NAME [has a personal knowledge of MY mercy, love, and kindness - trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake him, no, never]." Psalms 91:14 AMP

Good morning everyone! Hope all of you are doing well and living anxiously for Jesus, realizing that He has some awesome and amazing plans for your life. That He cares more that anyone else how you are doing and feeling. He cares if you have dreams that seem to be too big for you to accomplish, He wants to give you the vision to accomplish them. He cares if you are fearful and scared for whatever reasons. His desire is to meet all of your needs and for you to understand the desire He has to know you.

Early in college I had a relationship in my life that was not going so well. At one moment during a very hard conversation I had a thought; it was "I want you to like me, really like me - not just because I want to be liked but because I want you to feel the joy of really liking someone". Almost at the same time I thought this the Lord pressed upon me that He felt exactly the same way.

He desperately wants us to love Him and like Him, not because He desperately needs to be loved and liked but because if we love and pursue Him and allow Him into our lives then we will KNOW HIM. It is more for our benefit than God's for us to love Him. He can totally exist without our love. We cannot exist without His. So put your life into His - allow Jesus to show you who He is. He wants to take you on a wild adventure into His heart, He wants to be your first love, He wants to be the definition of love in your life. Knowing the character of Jesus will dramatically change how you view life, and you learn to know His character by trusting in Him during the trials, tests, and tribulations that you go through.

Jesus knows and understands you more than anyone else.

Much love to you all!

No comments: