Sep 27, 2008

Come On Ride That Train

The Aggies won today.

Jovorskie Lane played today and it was awesome. If anyone happened to see the last three minutes of the game - you know why!

Last week Chris, Wes, and I went to the Miami game and J Lane did not play. It was an awful and boring game and I was completely disinterested. Chris was greatly distressed because he thought I was falling out of love with Aggie football, but this was untrue - I was just upset because Jovorskie was not playing. I would like to note that Jovorskie's absence was not the only reason why the game stunk - I think that was obvious.

I realize that he may be a little fat but that absolutely does not stop him from running fast and moving the ball down the field. In fact, he told me one time that he ate Lucky Charms to make him fast. :)

So, thank you Mike Sherman for putting in the J Train for me today - you made my heart happy!

I am not trying to be a football expert. I am just letting you know that I think Aggie football is a lot more interesting when the J Train plays.

No comments: