Sep 2, 2008

Living Life Together

Welcome to life with "The Hills"

Chris and I have decided to start this here blog so we can share our heart, dreams, visions, revelations, and my (Jess) most recent recipes with the world. Since all of us, or most of us, have left College Station and have entered into the real world we don't get to see each other on a regular basis, therefore no longer living life together is the physical sense we want to share our life with all of you in the virtual sense! So we begin here....

God has called me to be vulnerable to the world, as He has with a lot of people, about what He does in my heart, my life, my marriage, my relationships, my hopes and dreams, and my relationship with Him. So this my first step of trying to be more vulnerable to and with more people. I warn that I may be a little rusty at first, that I may offend, or I may cause you to ask yourself a lot of questions about the world, yourself, or even me! But I hope quite desperately that this blog blesses you and adds to your life or at least causes you to think a little deeper about all sorts of things.




No comments: