Feb 3, 2010

Want. Need. Love

I loved my wedding dress. I still love my wedding dress. But - if for some reason wedding dresses came into style to wear at occasions other than weddings - I want this wedding dress.




I found it on Jasmine Star's blog.  So many pretty things.

So last night I made Cuban Braised Skirt steak.  The first time I made Cuban Braised Skirt steak I used Diamond H beef --- Chris's parents cow from their very own ranch.   It was so tender and the flavor was so good.  Last night we used Sam's skirt steak from some unknown place.  It was tough and bland.   It was sad.  Todd (Chris's Dad) has ruined me.  I must have Braunveih.   Five star tenderness Braunveigh that has been raised with love and care on Texas grass.   Again, I am ruined - how can I go back?


Wedding dresses and lovingly raised beefs.  It's whats on my mind.  It's whats for dinner.

No comments: