Feb 12, 2010

:::LOVE:::

It is the time to celebrate love.

My love [Mr. Hill] is taking me to Bryan, TX tonight to stay in the La Salle Hotel and to eat at Cafe Exccel.  Yum.  Voodoo Salmon.   Then we are heading to Dallas for a myriad of events :)

I am beyond excited.

I am more in love with my husband every day.  Living life with him makes every day exciting.  Living life with him makes laundry, dishes, and grocery shopping exciting.   I love that he is big and I am small.  I love that I will always be able to fit in his lap.  I love that his lap is big enough that one day when we have kiddos the whole family will be able to fit in his lap.

Out of inspiration from the Pioneer Woman I am going to list out some things and people that I love:


  • My big strong manly good lookin husband
  • Freshly ground coffee in the mornings
  • Pizza - all kinds
  • Jeans
  • Massive high heel shoes
  • Rusk products
  • Chi products
  • MAC products
  • Apple products
  • Anthropologie
  • Mexican food - Escalantes, Guadelajara, Pappasitos
  • Shaina Bear
  • My Giada puppy
  • Giada on TV
  • Austin Stone / Lime Stone / Any other kind of lime stone
  • Todd and Karra -- my second parents and Chris's real ones
  • The pandora ring they got me for Christmas
  • Their puppy Thunder
  • Heritage and Lightning 
  • Luke and Mikala
  • Cilantro
  • My kitchen aid food processor
  • My cast iron skillet
  • All of my dishes
  • Silv Dawg
  • The LSM
  • Julie Prothro 
  • Chick Fil A
  • Diet Dr Pepper
  • Kashi Products
  • Homemade salsa
  • Beth Moore
  • Lisa Bevere
  • Books of all kinda
  • Live Inspired Journals
  • My Vera Bradely computer case
  • Living in the Barn
  • My parents 
  • My mom borrowing things from my kitchen
  • Jeremy and Evan
  • The fact that Chris loves my cooking
  • Wes and Sheridan
  • Randy and Ellen
  • Kelley and Adam and their puppy Jaida
  • Lauren and Jason
  • Yao Mings Restaurant
  • Antique shopping in Tomball
  • The Shred by Jillian Michaels
  • Grilling Chicken
  • Grilled Meats
  • BBQ Ribs -- the making of BBQ Ribs
  • My pink nike cup
  • Adobe Software ---- I am learning
  • Green Salsa
  • Need To Breathe
  • Francine Rivers
These are a few of my favorite things.

5 comments:

Heritage said...

Lightning and I love you too :)

Randy Olive said...

So honored to be on your list :) AND that Kashi is on your list - I somehow felt proud of that one.

Love you so much!!

- Ellen

prothro said...

Could I feel any cooler? Nope.

Messenger International said...

Thanks so much! Great post... enjoy your hubby!

Visit our blog @ www.MessengerInternational.blogspot.com!

Daniel W said...

lol lol omg