Jan 27, 2010

::: The Winners :::

The winners of their very own Fight Like a Girl book are:
1. Jennifer Tully
2. Kassi Zuerner

Congratulations girls! I will be getting in contact with you so I can send those books your way!

So the top BBQ places in Texas, according to the Top of the Hills blog readers are:

1. Rudy's with 3 votes --- especially the one in Austin
2. Goode Company - my personal favorite, so far!
3. Valley Ranch BBQ - with two votes
4. Cooper's BBQ in Llano - Chris's all-time favorite - way to go Kassi
5. JB's BBG
6. Sleighton's in Colorado Springs (this is not in Texas :) )
7. Bartley's
8. Country Tavern ( Kilgore, TX - one of Texas's top 50 - thanks Travis )
9. Salt Lick (Austin)
10. County Line

I think one day we should all eat BBQ together. That would make me very happy!

One day I will win a BBQ competition and blog about it. It will be awesome.


I think all of you are awesome, and I am looking forward to our next giveaway - whenever that might be!

No comments: