Jan 15, 2010

Self

Yesterday I received a letter in the mail that I had written to myself as a Senior in High School.   My teacher had saved it for six years and then remembered to send them to us.

It contained mostly things that I wished would happen during college and the friends that I wanted to keep in touch with, most of which are still really close to me.   Nothing really note worthy except this one little thing.

In the very middle of the letter I tell myself, "You better still be a size two, and if you are not then go on a diet." 
-love my 18 year old self.  

Chris and I died laughing.  He was like well at least you were an honest 18 year old, and you had your priorities straight.  HA.

I did put on my size two jeans this morning, but somehow I am just not the same size two that I was in high school.....

Blog Editing Update:  Yes the blog has changed, but this will not be the permanent look.  I just needed to change it to something more pleasing to the eye until I can make it look like I want!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hello friend! Love your blog! So cute. And I love our chocolate puppies! We must get them together for a play date!!