May 26, 2009

Summer Grilling

It is about 7:45 and I am sitting out on my parents back porch grilling me some chicken.

( Yes, I became quite the grill master in College - you can ask my roommates)

The sun is just setting. There is a beautiful green backdrop of trees wearing their brightest green, and a great row of tractors that my Dad has collected as his toys. And, most importantly, the chicken is sizzling and I am sipping on a Diet Dr Pepper while wearing a sun dress. All the while anxiously awaiting the arrival of my husband as he had a very very very long day at work!

This is SUMMER!

If I could figure out how to use the camera on my computer I would show you the scenery. Eventually I will figure it out!

Also, skipping on to other news, I am starting a brand new journal tomorrow (maybe tonight)! I am very excited about it. There is nothing like starting a brand new journal just at the beginning of summer - the possibilities seem endless! God is always up to something new!

LOVE

No comments: