May 21, 2009

Mr. Hill

My most amazing and wonderful husband wanted you all to know:

1. That he has been extremely busy at work because he is covering a fellow co worker's desk while that coworker is on vacation - during the most busy time of year for this particular area of the oil industry in which Chris has no experience in. But, we are very grateful for the opportunity for him to learn this area of the oil industry - even though it is very stressful!

2. Chris has also been moving his family (i.e Me) to another home - The Barn , and making sure that I am all taken care of. He is essentially exercising his "Daddy Bear" duties, for which I am very very grateful. (he did not ask me to write this but I just wanted you all to know that He has been busy taking care of me :) )

3. Chris has also added 2 1/2 hours of drive time to his day because of our move :(

4. Due to these above reasons Chris has been unable to blog and is very sad about it. He wanted you all to know that he will blog soon and he loves all of you very much :)

No comments: