May 15, 2009

God Answers my questions to "Bombs in your heart"

Hello to you today!

I would just like to declare that God is GOOD! He is GOOD.

So this is God's answer to my soul searching blog found here: http://thetopofthehills.blogspot.com/2009/05/bombs-in-your-heart.html

As my husband gently reminded me last night is it not our job to worry about accomplishing what God has called us to do in life. It our job to cast all our worries on Him and simply do what he last told us to do with excellence until he tells us to do the next thing. This sounds so simple but as we all know is very hard to live out every day. But God gave me this verse to write upon my heart as my rock to stand on as I live out TODAY:

Philippians 3:10 (Amplified Bible)
10[For my determined purpose is] that I may know Him [that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly], and that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection [[
a]which it exerts over believers], and that I may so share His sufferings as to be continually transformed [in spirit into His likeness even] to His death, [in the hope]

Chris and I have a ton to update you all on as many of our plans have changed in the last few days. But that blog will have to wait until Sunday so that I can provide you pictures of what is going on our life!

Much love to you all :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Praise God you are on a path nobody has ever walked...it is a path God has specifically designed for YOU to travel. No one else can do it like you and God can together. He didn't want anyone to do it before you do...he wants you to walk in total abandonment and surrender to his way of walking. With the faith of a child. By the way, how lame would it be if there were two Esthers? As I muddle through all of this myself the wisdom of a wonderful mentor comes to mind…Just ask Him what that next step is, and take that step.

You will make known to me the path of life;
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
In Your right hand there are pleasures forever.
Psalm 16:11