Nov 11, 2009

:::Dog Blog Part One::

I would like to introduce everyone to my new personal assistant and office mate
Giada De La Hill


Giada making sure all her toys are being carefully guarded and protected.


Giada helping me with a little computer work, or rather warming my chair.

Giada got to meet her cousin Jack the Great Dane. She literally attacked him even though he is 200 times bigger than she is at this moment in time. Jack sweetly indulged her for awhile and then very gently put his arm around her as if saying it is time to calm down little girl. I think it was love at first jump. She also wanted to put her head in his mouth - we could not figure that out!



Giada has officially won over my "non" dog loving parents who allow her to come to work with me. It is truly amazing - but I must give a shout our to my brother and his girlfriend's dog Jack the Great Dane who prepared the way.

Now - for everyone who is wondering why did we named our Labrador Giada let me explain. I love to cook and I love anthropologie and I love the food network. My favorite person on the food network is Giada De Laurentiis and her husband is a designer for anthropologie, so it was perfectly natural for us to name our puppy Giada. Some of you still may be confused and feel like that is not a good enough reason, but I am not going to explain further because if you really know me then you understand :)

I seriously cannot believe we waited this long to get a puppy. It has been far better than I ever imagined and believe me I have been imagining for a long time. She can already sit, lay, and come about 80% of the time. She always looks at us as though she could just form complete sentences and tell us what is going on in her head. She also snores which is quite funny.

Please be prepared for many more dog blogs to come :)


3 comments:

prothro said...

Love her. How much does she weigh now? She looks so tiny next to Jake.

Jessica said...

She was about 13 pounds when she met Jack, now she is probably more like 17 pounds. She growing by the moment.

Jessica said...

She was about 13 pounds when she met Jack, now she is probably more like 17 pounds. She growing by the moment.