Aug 21, 2009

Something Funny

So, yes I am blogging twice in one day - it is possible that I am bored at work.

For some reason today I thought about the first time I got sick since Chris and I got married. In reality it is the only time I have gotten sick since I have gotten married - thankfully!

I got this icky tummy virus that kept me lying perfectly still on the couch for 3 days. No throwing up or anything just some really intense pain. On the third day of me laying on the couch suffering with none of my Mimi's chicken soup and no Mommy - Chris just up and decided that he had had enough. So, he just wrapped me up in a blanket and tucked me into his truck and drove me to my parents house. When we got there he carried me inside and laid me on the couch and had this attitude of relief like I am no longer responsible for my sick wife please fix her. It was so funny. I never said I wanted to get some caring and loving nurturing from my parents, Chris just decided that was exactly what needed to be done. Sure enough I was better by evening.

Just thought I would share that with ya'll.

:)

No comments: