Aug 18, 2009

Fried Chicken Brings the World Together

I am not a big fried chicken fan, but my husband on the other hand considers fried chicken to be its own food group.

Anyways, today I was sent to Popeys to pick up lunch because the whole family was eating lunch with Mimi.

While in Popeys I noticed that all people of every shape and color eat fried chicken. When I walked in a very nicely dressed African American man was ordering, a white country bumpkin woman was standing behind him, then I ordered (what would I be considered?), then after me an Asian woman dressed head to toe in Coach apparel, and finally a Hispanic family. As I was waiting for the food I kept thinking about how cajun fried chicken had brought so many different types of people together. For some reason I just found that to be surprising!

That is my thought for today :) ---- go eat some fried chicken and meet some people that you would not normally come across!

No comments: