Jul 9, 2010

The Barn, Chris & Jess, Friends, & Photography

Hi.

I used to take pictures.

At this present moment in my life I do not take pictures.

I would very much like to remedy this situation by doing two things.

1. Getting a camera that works well and takes good pictures.
2. Having one of my photographer friends teach me how to actually use the camera.

You see we have had lots of wonderful people over to the Barn these last few weeks and I have absolutely not one single picture to document the occasions!  Isn't that terrible?


We had Kyle and Jana over to spend the night several weeks ago.     Then the next night we made pizza for Silva and Stephen.    Then Wednesday through Monday Sheridan and Wes stayed with us and we cooked everything imaginable.    Then Saturday morning Kyle and Jana came and stayed with us until Monday.   Friday and Saturday I was also in Angela Mattix's gorgeous and fabulous wedding.   Sunday night Natalie and Jonathan had all six of us (Me, Chris, Sheridan, Wes, Kyle, and Jana) over for 4th July salmon, fireworks, and swimming.

All these amazing wonderful people.  All that amazing and wonderful food.   And not one single picture to document any of it.   SO much sadness.

We need to remedy this :)

1 comment:

J Armour said...

agreed! sounds to me like we're gonna have to make it happen again! love you guys!