Jul 6, 2009

Am I dead yet???


So, it's time for another installment of Shameless Hill Family Promotion. (For those of you new comers to our little blog, here's what we mean by SHFP.)


I have to admit...when my little wifey told me that she had ordered the 30 Day Shred Workout video by Jillian Michaels, I was undoubtedly dubious.


I probably thought something like, "A workout DVD...are you kidding me?" Needless to say, I didn't have too many expectataions for the difficulty or long term viability of this little DVD. After all, how hard could some workout video be that only lasted 20 minutes anyway?


...Fast forward to a week ago, as I do the work out video with Jess for the second time, on only level 2 out of 3....


"DEAR, GOD, HOW DOES THIS CRAZY WOMAN EXPECT ME TO DO THAT??? DON'T PASS OUT, DON'T PASS OUT...YOU CAN'T DIE, JESS WOULD NEVER LET YOU LIVE THAT DOWN. KEEP GOING."


Needless to say, I now stand, a little more sore, a little more humble, and very impressed with this cheap and fast workout. Thus, the 30 Day Shred earns the SHFP banner.


Tonight I think we'll see if I can make it the whole way through level 1 without cheating. (It's harder when you have the arms of an albatross and weigh 230 lbs, ok?)


Soon to follow...Chris's new man tires :)


Mr. Hill

No comments: