Jul 30, 2009

God answers prayer!

Two weeks ago Chris and I were able to pray for this awesome young mama at church.

It was extremely emotional and God definitely did some work. We were very thankful for the opportunity to pray for such a hungry soul.

Well yesterday I received an email from this young mama letting me know that God had healed her heart and answered her prayers. She wanted to let us to know so she could give God glory for what He has done in her life. He has radically transformed her heart and made it new!


I just wanted to share this because I know WE ALL need our hearts and lives touched by Jesus at many times of our life. If you are anything like me you might sometime go a little too long before casting everything at Jesus's feet and letting Him know you cannot handle it all. Sometimes we all just need a little reminder that JESUS HEALS and HEARS OUR PRAYER!

Just a little shout out - God wants to hear from me and you and he wants our heart!

No comments: