Oct 1, 2008

Meat and Potatoes

However, let each man of you [without exception] love his wife as [being in a sense] his very own self; and let the wife see that she respects and reverences her husband [[a]that she notices him, regards him, honors him, prefers him, venerates, and esteems him; and [b]that she defers to him, praises him, and loves and admires him exceedingly]. [I Pet. 3:2.] Ephesians 5:33

Last night I went to Beth Moore's bible study which this semester is more of a study that is teaching us how to study the bible. So, anyways I walk in the door and my husband had fixed me a fantastic, incredible, and awesome dinner.

Music was playing and candles were lit and on the table my HOT husband had fixed me steak, asparagus, twice baked potatoes, and had ready a really amazing wine. I have to say this was the best steak dinner I have had that was not in a really expensive restaurant. Chris Hill can make the best twice baked potatoes in the whole entire world. I really cannot describe how good the dinner was or how awesome and loving my husband is, but I just wanted to brag to the world that he loves me so well! He really loves me in a way that I have never been loved before and that makes me want to praise him at the gates and let the whole world know that he is an amazing man and husband!!!

Who knew that twice baked potatoes could express love in such a deep manner? :)

1 comment:

Daniel W said...

baked potatoes... doin' it twice.


i'm glad you didn't BLOG immediately after dinner...