Dec 28, 2009

Comments for Chris: FAIL.

So I was looking back over the blog tonight and kind of thinking through how much fun this year has been.  Jess and I really enjoy bloging.  We don't do it half as often as we'd like to, and I swear that I forget half of the really good ideas that I have - none the less a lot of fun is had by these two.

Then I noticed something.  My wife is a lot more popular than I am.

Mr. Hill - 14 comments.
Jessica Hill - 42 comments.

Wowser.  I know Jess is way cooler than I am, but that was still pretty brutal.

Hope you enjoy our silly writing selves as much as we enjoy popping away on the keys of our MacBooks.

Excitement brewing for the weekend.

Mr. Hill

P.S. - The Aggie Football team gives me heartbreak.

1 comment:

prothro said...

poor chris. i'm sorry your wife is so awesome. :) though there may be another explanation--i've noticed a correlation in comments posted and comments received. so maybe your wife just comments more, and gets more comments in return. or maybe she's just extra awesome. can't wait for this weekend!