Oct 15, 2009

Giada De La Hill

Today Chris and I adopted our first puppy :) --- we are so excited! We rescued her at the SPCA and we get to pick her up on Monday.

She is a two month old chocolate lab and is so gorgeous. We named her Giada and we will call her G or Gia for short! We took her and her brothers and sisters into the meeting room and she was the one that came running over to us and did not care about anyone else. We, personally, think she is already super smart - and Chris has definitely already fallen in love with her!

I am so excited and so sad we have to leave her there for a few more days!


2 comments:

Whitney said...

I just adopted a black lab from the SPCA last month! I absolutely love her! I named her Abby, you will LOVE having a lab. They are seriously the best dogs ever. They are super smart and become trained and house broken very quickly. AAAAND they LOVE to swim...if youre into the outdoors like I am this will be a huge plus! I cant keep mine out of the water including the bathtub...I have to kennal her when I shower or else she will jump in and play :)

Anonymous said...

molly can't wait to meet baby g!