Sep 16, 2009

Blogging Love

I love blogs.

Blogs provide a space for creativity, growing, community, ranting, skill developing, skill bragging, and the list goes on and on.

I love blogs because they never cease to amaze me. I believe sometimes the devil can trick you into believing that if you surround yourself by other peoples thoughts then you will have no thoughts of your own. In some cases that might be true if you are extremely unsure of yourself and other people's atmospheres affect yours therefore preventing you from being stable. Recently I have been so inspired to be more me because other people are being more them. I love reading about other peoples passions - even if I am totally not passionate about them. I love seeing how people are growing and creating because it inspires me to want to pursue excellence.

I totally believe that is how God wants creativity to be. The more creativity is shared the more original people can become. God is the Creator of creation and I truly believe He loves it when His kids are creative. I truly believe God wants to release more and more creativity into His church and I think finally people are starting to earnestly desire it.

John Bevere and Joyce Meyer always say that Christians should be the most excellent in whatever it is that they do. Whether it is teaching or engineering or cooking or designing - it is God's plan that Christians have the most excellent and cutting edge ideas. I love that. Unfortunately that is not always the case because legalistic religion tends to stifle the creative because creativity cannot flourish where there is no love. God wants to brag on his kids by giving us the best ideas, we just have to let Him pour himself into us and let Him change us to look more like Jesus. The great thing about all of us looking like Jesus is that every single one of us will look totally different and be the most excellent at what He has anointed us to do!

I love blogging. I love people. I love Jesus. I love becoming more like Jesus so I look more like me :)

1 comment:

Whitney said...

The blog world needs to have a like button on here, much like facebook. Sorry I'm blog-stalking people today. Its a really slow day at the office. I'm glad you wrote two in one day, took the edge off my boredom LOL