Nov 17, 2010

She resisted a wild craving

Last night I wanted ice cream real bad.   The kind of real bad where you can imagine what it tastes like and you are imagining ordering lots of extra chocolate, caramel, and almonds on top.

Unfortunately I had not one single item in my house that even slightly resembled a dessert.  That is if you don't count the the organic cliff z bars for kids.

Even though Chris and I now live near civilization and could actually drive to Marble Slab and be back at the house in 20 minutes ---- I resisted.  I did not leave and go get ice cream at 8:30 at night.  

I just needed to let y'all know that I was a little proud of myself.  

But please --- give all the credit to my husband who convinced me that laying with him on the couch was way more satisfying than ice cream.  Also note that I am still thinking about the ice cream.

Jess

1 comment:

Kelley Ellis said...

I'm proud of you man...you are a stronger woman than I ;)