Nov 4, 2010

Decorating excitment

So I have a decorator.

I am really excited.  It is Liz from A Little Peace of Home and later on this afternoon we are going shopping at some of her favorite stores.  

She came over this previous Monday and we went room by room trying to capture a vision.   I love decorating but I feel completely lost while doing it.  I cannot tell you how awesome it is to have someone there with you who knows what you want to do and knows how to help you accomplish it.

Decorating is Liz's passion and you can tell because she is excellent at it and knowledge just seeps out of her.

The excitement cannot be contained!

P.S. Part two of the Addition Creates the Big Picture blog will be coming later on today!

Jess

1 comment:

liz@alittlepeaceofhome said...

Jess, your post was so incredibly encouraging! I really appreciate your sweet words. I have loved. loved. loved. hanging out this week, and I look forward to many more shopping adventures!