Sep 2, 2010

Great kitchens :)

I love to cook.   This is not a secret.   Whenever I have any type of gathering in my kitchen I cook up a storm and force them to eat whether they want to or not.   This previous weekend we had 5 couples stay with us because of Daniel Weizel's wedding.   As soon as we walked into the door post wedding I adorned an apron and made two prosciutto pizzas.   Everyone thought I was working too hard but really I just could not give up the opportunity of having so many people gathered around in my house not eating!  So thank you everyone who I forced pizza upon at 12:15 in the morning!

I love to cook and I am SHORT - like 5'2 short.   When I found this kitchen below on one of my favorite blogs I want that kitchen I knew I just had to show y'all.  Below is a kitchen equipped with ladders.  It is a beautiful thing!  One day I would LOVE to have this kitchen.  Until then I will have to continue to ask my tall 6'4 husband to get things down for me that I cannot reach!







1 comment:

Beardo said...

I'm pretty sure i could have "forced" another 3 pizzas my way. Those were delicious and came out at the perfect time for our late night munchies and domino playing.