Aug 26, 2009

Updated - Reader's Choice

Dear Blog World,

Ok, so here's the deal, I'm going to post all the related blogs to this here.  Keep suggestions coming!  This is fun for us, and we hope it is for you too! - Mr. Hill

I thought I would try something a little different and give you the opportunity to give either Chris or me a topic that you think would be interesting for one, or both, of us to blog about.

Granted the topic must be reasonable and appropriate enough to share with the entire blog community

SO - my dear readers out there - I truly don't know if we have very many - but you get the chance to share with us your thoughts on some topics you would like to see blogged about!



Much love to you all - happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

hey Jessica!

I really like when you post your funny married stories!

BTW I feel like one of those crazy stalker people for reading...for some reason I feel the need to be invited before reading peoples blogs haha. Well check mine out...oh this is Whitney dont really want to put my last name on here but were friends on facebook also and highschool. sorry to sound so inconspicuous and weird but I dont trust the unknown blog world! Great blog keep it up! I love reading it!