Sep 23, 2008

Bulletin

So my freaking cool wife is kicking my butt at this whole blogging thing.

I'm sitting here this evening in our apartment. She is on her way back from her super cool new Beth Moore Bible study. I am waiting excitedly for her return, drinking a Negra Modelo beer, listening to my new Randy Rogers cd, paying bills, and tending to the email.

Topofthehills readers be informed by this bulletin. I have Friday off. I am excited. There is some stuff brewing in my little self that I am very excited to have the opportunity to share with you.


 

Stay tuned hill fans.


 

Seriously though…have you read what this girl writes on here? Man, did I luck out or what? (I'll be honest, I'm so in love it should probably make you sick to your stomach.)

See you Friday after coffee and Jesus time,

Mr. Hill

No comments: